Haultain Estate Lot 60 – TURNKEY
Haultain Estate Lot 60 - TURNKEY
SOLD

LOCATION & LUXURY

LOT 60 HAULTAIN ESTATE

Don't wait, seize the moment with this dreamy house & land package.

This cleverly designed home will feature a stunning designer kitchen, spacious open plan living room, 2 double bedrooms + a master with a sizeable WIR & ensuite, a double garage, off the kitchen there will be a covered outdoor portico where you will enjoy the afternoon sun with friends & family.

This house & land package will be nestled in Haultain Estate, a brand new subdivision in Kihikihi. It is only 2 mins from Te Awamutu, which boasts a dynamic village culture yet is situated only a 20 minute drive to the faster paced Hamilton City. Surrounded by lush farmland and positioned only a short stroll to local shops and cafes, Haultain Estate residents will enjoy stunning views over Mt Pirongia and Mt Kakepuku.

Lot 60 is a part of stage 2, titles should be issued early 2022 and then the build can start! To secure this package you only pay 10% of the package price, once the build is completed you will pay the remainder 90%

Get in touch now!

Kirsten@zbhomes.co.nz
021 058 4535
07 777 8116

Rochelle@zbhomes.co.nz
027 381 4856
07 777 8113

Features

Floor Plan 165.51m²
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 2 Bathroom
  • Open plan kitchen/dining/living
  • Easy flow indoor/outdoor living
  • Double garage

Floor Plan

Floor Plan 165.51m²
3
2
2
$859,000